Saturday, February 22, 2014

Loose Ends

I just realized that I hadn't formally organized my strengths and weaknesses in the presentation.  I mentioned them, but it wasn't that well organized.  I think it was two strengths and one weakness, right?

Personal Strengths
  1. Knowledge: I read the material and knew how to explain it.
  2. Simplicity: I think I used clear words that made the content easier to understand.
Personal Weakness
  1. Tone: I can't hear myself, but if I had to guess, I'd say I was probably somewhat monotonous as far as tone is concerned.
Group Strengths
  1. Synergy:  We transitioned well and were on the same page.
  2. Engaging: Though I was a bit monotonous, the group as a whole kept the audience engaged.
Group Weakness
  1. Pacing: We probably moved a little too quickly because of feeling the seven minute time crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment